The Museum is a private initiative that aims to preserve the medical cultural heritage of Cyprus. The main collection covers the period 1850-1950 AC and belonged to the great grandfather and the grandfather of the owner. Some exhibits date back to ancient roman times while others are as recent as the 1980's. Most items originate from the Larnaka (Larnaca) area. The Museum is housed in a 1927 protected building recently restored preserving its original architecture.
For more information please get in contact with Dr Marios Kyriazis, Tel.: +357 24 652 017.