Agios Ioannis Lampadistis is situated centrally in the region of the Troodos Mountains, just off the village of Kalopanagiotis. The monastery consists of three churches, Agios Herakleidios, Agios Ioannis Lampadistis and a Latin chapel, which all share a single enormous wooden roof. The well - preserved wall paintings of the monastery retain fragmentary scenes dated to the 11th and 12th centuries, while other parts were painted in the 13th and14th centuries. These frescoes are of great importance as they include some rare representations, such as the depiction of the Holy Handker chief. The frescoes of the “Latin chapel” are the most complete set of the “Italo-Byzantine” style in Cyprus. Dated to approximately 1500 AD, they combine elements of Byzantine and Italian Renaissance art.